Monday, July 9, 2018

Jul 9 -The last Group Email

Well this is the last group email I am going to write.

It is such a strange thing going home from a mission. When you look back at all that happened in the course of two years it feels like a long time, but at the same time it feels like just a dream.

This past week was great! I have just been saying goodbyes and trying to prepare the area to get a new missionary. I did tracting this week and found some cool families, it will be cool to see how they progress with Elder Rabemanajaina and his companion. We will be having baptisms again on the 28 of July and that is when most of my investigators will be getting baptized. It was hard saying goodbye to the people, and this beautiful place. my feelings and thought are everywhere. I am making sure that every lesson we teach I am bearing my testimony of the truthfulness of this work and the church which we pray at, the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon and what that knowledge forces us to do, and the lifestyle we have to live when we know that it is true. I love all of my investigators, recent converts and those I consider my family here in Madagascar and in Reunion. I know that the church is the true church here on earth I have loved my mission more than anything else I have done in my life. I am grateful for all the lessons I learned over the 2 years and the lessons I will apply throughout the rest of my life.

love Elder Wolfgramm

Walker will be speaking in church on July 22  at 9 am, if you would like to come hear him.
The address is 1222 Nathanial Dr. Pleasant Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment