Monday, December 12, 2016

Dec 12th - Out of Training

This week was a blur, I had my last night with Elder Lingani on Monday night. We were able to go teach Lucio that night and we caught him with one of his girl friend. After talking to him we taught him the law of chastity and hopefully he will be able to follow that law. My new companion is Elder Tainter, he is sweet and we are getting along really well. He is from Las Vegas, and is pretty funny.

This week we taught a lot of lessons, and we are starting to find more and more people to teach. Also this week we were trying to give out baptism commitments to people who are progressing really well. We taught this family that me and Elder Lingani found a while ago, and taught them specifically about the priesthood, and got them understanding our beliefs clearly. They had a ton of great questions that we were able to answer. We committed them to be baptized on February 4th if they are ready.

I am starting to get more and more mahay at Malagasy and so this week I got into kind of a bible bash with a guy. Not really a bible bash but I could understand his concerns about religion and I could answer them through the scriptures, way motivating to see how far I have come with the language. I am seeing the gift of tongues, everyday. We tracked into a family and taught them the first discussion. The father asked me a question about apostles and I could understand the question before he finished asking it. Way way cool. There are so many other experiences that had happened this week. I say this all the time, but I Know that Madagascar is the best place on earth. I love it here!!! I love the people, the culture, the language, the country, and the work.

Please continue to pray to God, he wants to hear your prayers, he is waiting to help you. I know that is true.

Love Elder Wolfgramm

Dec 5th, 2016
Dec 5th, 2016

Dec 5th, 2016

Dec 5th, 2016

Dec 5th, 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment