Monday, April 16, 2018

Transfers Apr 16

Well we just finished a transfer and my time with Elder Hunter is over. I am really sad that the run had to come to an end, my time with Hunter will be some of the best time on my mission. But I am now here with Elder Rabemanajaina, or aka Raldous. One of my best friends from Tamatave. I served in his branch while I was in Tamatave and he helped me all the time, and now we are companions.

In other good news we had another great miracle this past week. as we have been praying and planning for our goals with baptisms, we had to drop another family that we thought was going to be in the goals we had created for baptism. We were both pretty sad because we had been planning on him and his wife getting baptized but it wasn't going to happen. But this past Sunday we had a new man show up to church out of nowhere, we didn't know where he was from or why he came to church so we set up a time with him after church to talk to him. We went to his house and started talking to him, we learned why he came to church in the first place. we met his wife and his 3 children. He said that a few months ago his sister died and it has really been on his mind non stop, and as he was thinking about it he realized that he needed to go to church. He used to pray at the catholic church, and he was going to go back to it but he felt like he shouldn't. He felt like that was not where God wanted him to go. In his mind he saw our church and decided that is where god wants him to go. so he came to church and said "I am so excited to learn from you missionaries this is our church now!!!"

It really is a huge miracle, I know that god still performs miracles now and still leads His work.

I love it here It is so cool and such a great time to be a missionary. Trust God

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment