Monday, April 30, 2018

Apr 30 - What a Great Week

This week was wonderful. This week we had another baptism. It was beautiful to see the people enter into the church. This week we had some great lessons as well. I would say that defiantly the highlight of the week were the baptisms. I don't know if I have talked about Anje but he has just comeback from Tana and came to church for the first time this past week, and he contributed and had a great time.

We had a great baptism this Saturday one of our investigators Juvain got baptized and he was so happy it was a great experience, I am sorry I am not super good with my words I am trying my best to be a good missionary, I am LOVING my time here and am sad to see the time going so fast. I can't express my love for these people I am so grateful to work here with these people, Me and my companion are getting along great it is fun to work with him. I am excited to see the wonderful things we can accomplish this transfer as we work together

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment