Monday, May 7, 2018

May 7 - miasa mafy vao mikaly

Well this week was great, work is still going great.

This past week we found a pretty cool new investigators from English class. Method and Bruno are the new investigators that we found from English class. We taught them this past week and they understood us great and are actually super interested in it. These are some of the few cool investigators from english class. They came to church and are progressing really well I am excited to see how they progress. We have been praying to find new investigators with the little bit of time that we have and we found them and they are free right in our schedule. We are finding so much success in our work. I have loved it.

We had one of my last zone conferences this past week, I loved it I look up to President Foote so much and aspire to be like him one day. I have loved my mission and all of the wonderful experiences I have had on my mission.

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment