Friday, August 12, 2016

Aug 12th - P-Day!!!!

Well I don't know where to start. First off I love my district and my zone.  I have honestly been blessed with the best District in the MTC. I feel like I am close to everyone and we all get along. Well Friday was my birthday and at night I was greeted with everyone in my zone singing happy birthday to me and they gave me a massive box full of all sorts of goodies and notes. I can feel their love. I am feeling a ton better with Malagasy I am still not really understanding a lot but I can pick out words here and there. Our lessons have been going really well. We committed Abel our investigator (Brother Christiansen) to baptism. It helps when my companion is basically fluent.  Fast Sunday was sweet here, we got to listen to all the languages bear their testimony's. We have an ASL district in our zone and they know how to bring the spirit in with their testimony's. It doesn't matter what language it is, the spirit testifies of truth. which is awesome because the Madagascar people wont be able to understand me but the spirit will testify. On P-day we go and play volleyball, I now LOVE volleyball.  We challenge the Tongan district and always beat them (sometimes). We also went to the temple last Friday and that was a huge boost. We were able to hear from Jeffrey R. Hollands son on Sunday which was sweet. He taught us about keeping the fire burning. Then on Tuesday we had Elder Neil L Anderson come which was so spiritual to hear from an apostle of the lord. He Taught us how to have the spirit with us ALWAYS.  The three main points of his talk were 1. Be Clean 2. Be Obedient 3. Be Busy and as I have tried harder to do these things I have felt the constant companionship of the spirit. I have seen so many tender mercies of the Lord here in the MTC I can't name them all. I know he is watching over me and he cares about me. I love you all so much and miss you.

Love, 
Elder Wolfgramm



August 11th, 2016
Walker's District Having Fun

August 11th, 2016
Coleman Edwards
August 11th, 2016
Derek Ostler
August 11th, 2016
Elder ? from Madagascar District

District Playing Volleyball
District Picture after Attending the Temple
Walker's Residence - Matthew Cowley Building
Some Elders From Walker's District in MTC













No comments:

Post a Comment