Sunday, August 28, 2016

Aug 26th - Its flying by

Where To start????

So on sunday we were able to hear from the Nashville Tribute Band, and they were awesome. They sung some fantastic songs and got all of us so excited for our missions. We also were able to teach a bunch of return missionaries which was a good experience to see how much we know. I have learned so much here, like, when you think you have been humbled as much as you can, you can always be more humbled. On Monday I was teaching Zacque (Rahaliy Evans), and I was trying to tell him that "In 1820 Joseph Smith was confused about religion" and instead I said "In 1820 Joseph Smith was confused about Breast Feeding". the word religion is "Finona" and the word for breast feeding is "finonana". My teacher just repeated me and said are you sure? me and my compainions had no idea what I had said until after the lesson when he told the whole class. I will always remember the word for religion from now on. Tuesday was a great day, we had a fantastic talk from Juan Uceda. I don't know how the talks keep getting better and better but they do. I can feel heavenly father personally answering my prayers through these talks. I can honestly see my saviors hand in every part of my day, I thought that he was watching over me before I came on my mission, but now I know he is watching over me. on wednesday we had a great lesson from sir Whinney and she rapped for us again in french. I love her she is so sweet. we also said goodbye to half of our zone on monday. That was really sad because I got to know a bunch of them really well. We got a bunch of new one's on Wednesday and it will be fun to get to know all of them just as well.

I love you guys and I am so thankful for all of your prayers.

Elder Wolfgramm



Add caption 


Add caption 

Add caption 

Add caption 

Add caption 

Add caption 


Add caption 

No comments:

Post a Comment