Friday, September 9, 2016

Sept 9th - Last Week

So this is my last week in the MTC, and I have loved it here but I am so ready to leave and get to Madagascar. I am still a little nervous about the language, but I know that through the lord I can do anything. If anyone in Madagascar needs me to pray, I can do that perfectly, I can also testify. We have had a fantastic week. Me and Elder king every night have been going down to the bottom floor and wrestling some kids who I guess are pretty decent. A couple of them are state champs so they actually are pretty good. it has been fun to wrestle again, and to represent and I get to help in the humbling process that I have come to know so well at the MTC. Also I have been released from my calling as the Zone Leader. which has been a lot of responsibility lifted off of my shoulders. I will miss being the zone leader though because I really could feel the love for everyone in the zone.

If there are some things that I KNOW from being at the MTC is that the lord loves and cares about me, but more importantly he cares about the people I am serving. I know that when I serve the language comes so much easier. I also know now that you have to be humble in order to have the lord use you. This week we taught our final lessons in Malagasy here at the MTC and I feel comfortable enough to understand but I know that I when I get in Madagascar I won’t be able to understand anything. Also Elder D Todd Christensen came and talked to all of the missionaries. I got a ton from his talk. He said if you ever can’t think of anything to say, just testify of Christ which is all I am going to do in Madagascar my first 3-7 months. I will be honest this mission has probably been one of the hardest things I have ever had to do, but it is the hardest thing that I have ever loved to do.

Next email you get will be from Madagascar.


Elder Wolfgramm



No comments:

Post a Comment