Friday, September 2, 2016

Sept 2nd - Flight Plans

We get our flight plans today and I am so excited. Well this week was another fantastic week here in the MTC. first off I am loving the time that I get everyday to study scriptures. because I am a zone leader and our zone is so big, I lose about three hours every Friday night doing interviews. I interview all of the district leaders and I get to listen to all of the districts problems and concerns and I just try to help them out, then I report to president Willes. Because we have all of the Tongans and Samoan districts we have allot of problems. I love all of the poly's but some are not the most obedient. So If any of them get to out of line I get to wrestle them to the ground. today will be the last day that I get to do all of the interviews because I am getting released this next Wednesday because I am leaving for Madagascar.

I have noticed that I am really starting to see the love that the lord has fro everyone in the zone, and I am trying my best to be the best servant that the lord needs. I am trying to be a harder worker this last week in the MTC because it will be easy to get distracted thinking about Madagascar.
Our investigator Zacque was an actual investigator that our teacher had and he portrays him well. He was telling us about the real Zacque and I was really understanding all of his needs. I am gaining a lot of confidence in Malagasy I can actually understand whats going on in class and in lessons. lessons are fun now because I am following what is happening. we had a great devotional from Tracy Watson who basically wrote preach my gospel. I learned a whole bunch from him about how to get to know investigators. We also got to hear from President Maynes from the presidency of the seventy. he talked about Joseph Smith, and that really strengthened my testimony. all in all nothing has really been different from week to week. I love the MTC and I know that I am where I am supposed to be.

I will keep you all in my prayers.
Elder Wolfgramm






Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment