Sunday, November 27, 2016

Nov 27th - Mbola Mafana Be

This week was a great week, but still supper hot. I am not sure what the temperature is but it feels like it is 100 every day. The people just say that it is going to get really hot in January and then it gets cold in May. I cannot wait until it gets cold.

The language is still coming but it is a slow process. I am basically leading all of our discussions and I am trying to answer all the questions that I get asked. Sometimes I answer the questions right, and others they just agree with me and then ask Elder Lingani the same question and his answer is way different. (I don’t think Elder Lingani understands:):):)) It has been great to have him as a trainer; I have been able to learn so much from him about missionary work as well as life. This week will be the last week Elder Lingani and I are together, next week I will get a new companion and maybe a new area. I am really hoping that I can stay in Tamatave because the people here are great. But I will go where the Lord wants me to go. 

 This week we also had zone conference, which was great because I got to hear from President Foote, as well as Elder Mdletshe from the 70, he gave a great talk. I was able to learn so much from him about the importance of missionary work especially in a new place like Madagascar. This week we will have three investigators getting baptized, including Maramoza the guy who could not remember who Joseph Smith the prophet was. He now understands the teachings, haha. 

A few weeks ago when Elder Lingani and I were tracking we came across a less-active member, named "Bonnie-face" the way it is spelled is not the way it is pronounced, it isn’t “Bony Face” but "Boanny faass". We found out he hasn’t been to church in like 3 years and I shared a scripture in Alma, where Alma is talking to his son and tells him to trust in the Lord, I told Bonnie-Face that he can always trust in the Lord and that he will always listen, no matter how far you think you have gone the Lord will always be there. The scripture is in Alma chapter 38 verse 5. Anyway, Bonnie-Face came to church on Sunday. It was great to see that he took what I shared to heart he thanked me so much for reminding him about the Savior and His love for him.

That is what I got for this week; all is still well in the greatest place on earth.

Keep me in your prayers. I love you guys,
Elder Wolfgramm

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption









No comments:

Post a Comment