Monday, January 23, 2017

Jan 23rd - Antananarivo

Well this week was really kind of crazy with transfers at first I was going with an Elder named Wilmont but then I changed areas and companions and ended up with Elder Nortje who is way cool, he is from South Africa and is just a super cool guy.  I am in a area called Sabotsy Namehana which is a way cool area in Tana where the people are ready to listen to the gospel.  I am way excited to start the work here. I don't really have any cool stories from this week I am just trying to figure out this area and the people in it. The ride from tamatave was way long and hard, but I am way glad to be here in Antananarivo and do the work here, that is all I got for the week, Next week I will fill in all the details from the area and the work. 

I am doing good, but I am way happy. I LOVE this mission,

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment