Monday, January 2, 2017

Jan 2nd - Happy New Year

What a great year, As I thought of this past year I thought of all the fun times I had all the experiences I had, and most of them were here on my mission. I have absolutely enjoyed this opportunity that I have had to serve the people of madagascar and I am looking forward to the year of 2017 to serve these people with all my heart might mind and strength.

This week has been a good week, we were able to teach a ton of lessons because a lot of people were not working with the holidays. We finished up the baptismal records for 3 of our investigators. and we have one more that needs to get done this week. We had a surprise on thursday when our investigators invited us to there wedding. It was kind of weird going to a malagasy wedding but way fun. they are now able to be baptized on the 7th. There names are Mammy, and Tahirin. They were a referral from mammy who is a less active, and I have been able to teach Tahrin through all the lessons. It has been fun to see him grow and progress.

One of my favorite lessons this week was with an investigator we have named Isabell. I don't know if I have talked about Isabell at all yet but let me give the backstory, Isabell was found by Elder Lingani the day he left to come get me from office. he never taught her just gave her a book. Elder lingani and I were able to teach her all the lessons but were having some issues baptizing her because some things she had done prior in her life. She is an old woman now about 65 years old and super sweet and nice. She has finished the book of mormon completely and is in section 83 of the fotopampianarina sy fanakapiavana. I have been able to see her whole life change around and see joy come back into her life. Yesterday we finished up the baptismal record for her and she is getting baptised next week. I was able to hear her testimony and feel her love for this church, it was wonderful.

I have loved the opportunity to see so many lives change because of the gospel and the teachings with in. I know that through the gospel you can see real happiness in your life. You can count on the savior for anything.

Elder Wolfgramm

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption




No comments:

Post a Comment