Monday, February 27, 2017

Feb 27th - Transfers

Yes the week is over, and transfers have finished as well.  I am staying in Sabotsy Namehana but Elder Nokia has left, and I got Elder Sweeten, I am very happy with the way transfers ended up. I am excited to get a little change to the area, hopefully it will boost it and bring it to a whole new level. Elder sweeten seems really excited to build this area to the best area in Madagascar.

Well this week we had our stake conference and we had the opportunity to hear from Elder Palmer from the the seventy.  It was a great conference. We had Erik one of our investigators show up which was a surprise because it was really far away from where they live. Most of our members didn't show up. But it was great to have him show up. After the conference we visited him and his wife and they were talking about how they were going to start saving money to try to go to the temple in South Africa.  He is not even baptized yet but he has tremendous faith.  I am really excited to see him get baptized on the 11 of March.

We had another family Tino, who me and Nokia tracked into that have been progressing really well.  I am really excited to see if they except baptismal dates this week, they have been coming to church, but have some questions about baptism and still have not accepted the dates for their baptisms.

That is really all the Voavoa that I have for you guys this week.  Not a ton of time.  I feel like the time is getting shorter and shorter,  especially when the power is out most of the time.

Love you all, please keep the people of Madagascar in your prayers...they really need it.

Elder Wolfgramm

Feb 20th, 2017

Feb 21st, 2017 
Feb 21st, 2017


Feb 23rd, 2017

Feb 23rd, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment