Monday, March 27, 2017

Mar 27th - Great Week

I know that my letters have been getting shorter and shorter but I am just busy and busy.

This week was great we were able to baptize Nicole this week, and I noticed a huge change in her from the time we found her and when she got baptized. She bore a powerful testimony about the things that we had taught her and of how grateful she was that Elder Nokia and I had found her. It was one of the coolest points so far on the mission to see the change from the time we found her to now.   I know that this work is true, I love it.  I know it is with every part of my being.  Know that I love my mission and there is no where I would rather be than here with these people.

My letters will be longer from here on out. 


azafady indrindry
Elder Wolfgramm


March 22nd  

March 22nd  

March 22nd  

March 22nd 

March 22nd 

March 23rd 

March 24th

March 24th 

No comments:

Post a Comment