Monday, August 14, 2017

Aug 14th - Transfers


Well this week was transfer week and I can say I am going to miss this area of Analamahitsy. I have learned so much and taught so many in this beautiful area. I really have made friends for the eternity's here in this area, I will hopefully be able to visit this area at another time on my mission. I am moving to Ampefiloha which is going to be a much different area than Analamahisty. I am very excited for the change, in area and companions. I am going to be in a trio, which I am not so excited for but it will be fun and hopefully I can learn a lot from the two companions. My companions are Elder Chounlamany sy Elder Randriantompoina. One is from Thailand and the other is a Malagasy
(who is just waiting for his Visa to come through so he can go to his mission in Tahiti). So that means I am going from the biggest companion (E Kruger) to the smallest one (Chounlamany). haha. I had a great time saying goodbye to all the people I have met and grown with. It was way sad honestly to say goodbye to some of my investigators. I know that God lives and that Jesus is my savior. I am so happy right now in my life. I love it here.

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment