Monday, August 7, 2017

Aug 7 - One year

Well I have just made it one year on mission and man it was a real crazy ride. I can't believe how fast time has gone by, and to think that time is going to as fast as it did the first year is just crazy. Thank you all for the emails and messages that you sent me for my birthday I loved it, easily the best birthday I have had my whole life.

Well this week we had another baptism Ilay Zakatina got dunked and man it was such a great experiences and the best birthday gift ever, he got the Holy Ghost on the Sunday following the 6th of August it is, and again a great experience. As I sat taking the sacrament I realized that I was renewing a covenant that I had made 12 years ago to the day with God. It was a very special, spiritual and sacred experience, one that I will never forget. It is really mind blowing to see how far I have come on my mission so far and still how much more I have to do.

On Sunday we had a guy named Bruel show up to church which totally surprised me and Elder Kruger we were not expecting to see him come to church we also taught him after and it was a great experience, I can't wait to see how he progresses in the gospel, I love it here and all the people I am meeting and the great experiences I am having.  Be safe and have fun!!

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment