Monday, August 21, 2017

Aug - 21 -Ampehfilo


Well I am in my new area and it is pretty cool. I am really liking my new companions, Elder Chunlamany and Elder Randriantompoiana, they are both way cool guys and hard workers. It has been fun to learn from both of them, I can tell that my skills with Malagasy has increased a lot just being with Elder Randri. Ampehfilo is a way interesting area "Super Clean". (Not) I am loving it here really it is a way cool area and ward. I am still kind of lost of where I am most of the time. We have been doing tracting since I got here and we have found some pretty cool people. We also had a pretty funny experience with a drunk (nothing new). 

We had a guy named Joana show up to church on Sunday which I guess is a pretty new thing. He had a great time and felt the spirit so hopefully he can convince his wife. We also have an investigator who has been investigating the church for a long time, feels that it is true, but still wants to study it out and think more about it. Please pray for him his name is Tojo. Well that's all I can say about my new area so far. I am learning a lot and having a ton of fun. I really love this mission and all the people that are in it.

Be safe and always make wise choices.

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment