Monday, September 18, 2017

Sep 18 - The Plague

Well this week was way crazy I got Elder Hunter on an early transfer, I will have him just for the end of the week. What happened was my old area Morarano Tamatave, had a plague outbreak, literally the BLACK PLAGUE or BUBONIC PLAGUE is still alive here in Madagascar. and the hot spot was Tamatave my old area, so the Elders got taken out for a little bit. They will be put back in Tamatave probably in the next few weeks.

Well besides the plague killing some people this week we had a great time saving people. We had a great lesson with Gerald, to remind you guys Gerald is an older gentlemen that was tracked into strictly by the power of the spirit. We taught him from the Book of Mormon last Saturday. He said he will read and pray about the truthfulness of the book, he told us the problem is his wife, his wife told his pastor that he was learning from us.  So his pastor called him. Then his wife told his family, and his brother and sisters called him, and chewed him out for learning from the "servants of the devil". He told them he was just looking for the truth, and there is nothing wrong with the men that come to my house and teach me about the gospel, I get closer to God through them, and they are very nice. we are going to keep teaching him as long as he lets us in. Please pray for him to except the lords true and everlasting gospel.

I love it here don't worry about the plague I am too strong, I can't get caught by it...............

Please just talk to our Father in heaven for all of your problems.

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment