Monday, September 11, 2017

Sept 11 - Splits for Days

Well this week my companion left for the Africa's MTC so I have been left to work with the missionaries in the area called 67 ha. And believe it or not but me and Elder Snow (played football and a great friend with Walker at PGHS) are companions right now. It will only be until this Thursday though.  On Thursday I will get a new companion again.

This week I went on splits literally all week, I was with new people almost everyday trying to get my area in good shape and my investigators still progressing. We still were able to get most of our investigators to church and we had a baptism on Saturday as well. All of investigators are still progressing really well. I am looking forward to having a companion again and working full time in my area but until then it is fun with Elder Snow. Joseph and their family are coming along extremely well we taught them about baptism again on Saturday and they are so stoked for their baptism. I am way excited for them! Thats all the news I got from this past week.

Have a great week stay mazoto aza kamo. (translates to be sluggard)???
Be safe too

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment