Monday, September 25, 2017

Sep 25- Week of Miracles


Well this week was definitely a week of miracles. To start off we had a great lesson with Gerald. It started off with Gerald talking about his Book of Mormon reading, we gave him chapter 1 in 1 Nephi and he had read all the way to 7th chapter in 1 Nephi. He said, " First off I was going to ask you guys questions but as I kept reading in the Book of Mormon I found the answers too all my questions." It was amazing to see he has been able to find the answers to all his questions.... then after talking to him about the Plan of Salvation and explaining the Book of Mormon better to him. He told us again that his pastor has been visiting him telling him that we are evil white people from the devil. Gerald told him we are just good kids telling people what they believe.... we then asked him what he had felt as he studied out the Book of Mormon........ he said "I felt good....... happy........ and at peace." I then asked him "Have you sincerely prayed about the truthfulness of the book and our message?" he said yes, then said " I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that your message is true." The spirit filled the room as we sat there with Gerald we all felt peace and happiness that you can not deny. He then said the only problem is my wife I don't want to ruin my relationship with her, we have been married for 46 years, and she has got a ton of callings our church, she is in charge of the scouts, the young girls, she preaches on Sunday, she has gone to pastor school, she teaches the bible class, it is my big problem. We are going to go again to teach him on Tuesday please keep him in your prayers. 

Also on Sunday we learned a very famous Malagasy singer named "Stephanie" lives in our area, so we had time to tract and we set out to find her. And at the end of the night I am happy to say that we found her, talked to her for a little bit and told her we will come back another time. another little miracle.

Life is great here in Madagascar, I love it here, it is way fun to do the work of the Lord.

Keep up the good work, we are all enduring to the end.

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment