Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Nov 21- il y a beau coup de miracles pour nous aujourd'hui (there are many miracles for us today)

There are many things I can talk about this week, we saw many great things this week. I will start with Joele. She came to church on Sunday and had a great time.  There was a inter-regional conference with South Africa, we watched a video with a few of the 70 and Elder Anderson of the 12. It was wonderful we received great counsel about missionary work.  Also Joele loved it. We made a time to come and teach her yesterday, and we showed up and she had made us these french cake things that were absolutely great, she said that she was in a great mood, and I said yeah I can see that whats up? She said let me tell you. I have had this question about my life and the life of my mother for 41 years, and 41 years I have searched for the answer to my question and I have never found it and no one has ever been able to answer it. But last night when I was reading your pamphlet I found the answer to my question here in the Plan of Salvation pamphlet. All my searching for these past 41 years are over..... then she told us about how she has been listening to conference talks. I said "what?" and she said "yeah here I downloaded your churches app called Gospel Library and I started listening to the talks.... I was so shocked. I asked here if she could show me and she did. I asked her if she had any questions about the talks she read or the Plan of Salvation, she then said no and gave me a detailed lesson of the Plan of Salvation including why it is important for her.... I really didn't know what to say. So I told her that was great and that next time we where going to talk more about the Plan of Salvation but today I would like to watch the film about Joseph Smith and the restoration. We watched it and it was wonderful, after the film I bore my testimony about the truthfulness of it because I know without a doubt that that was something that actually happened. After I finished she said "Can I bear my testimony to you?"  I said of course you can. She then said that she is feeling joy in her life that she has never felt she also has received answers to all of her questions and that she has never had these questions answered. She also said that she knows that the Church of Jesus Christ is true, that when she reads the Book of Mormon it makes sense to her. And she fells very good about it, she also said that she feels the spirit when we teach her about what we do. She said that's what I know, so thank you guys for everything. We told her that we are going to be preparing for the 30 of December for her baptism so she needs to keep doing what she is doing.

I know that this church is true I know that we have a real relationship with God and there are no coincidences. I love this gospel with all my heart.

Be safe and do what is right.

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment