Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Nov 7 - Ca Bon

This week was pretty fun we did a lot more tracting.  Found some cool Malagasy families and had some great lessons teaching in the French to members. I am trying my best to learn French and teach the people here. I have been studying a lot about faith and trusting in God, and I can say life is so much easier when we just put our trust in God, I wish I would have trusted God a lot more before my mission life.  High school probably would have been funner and easier. 
The members here in La Reunion are great, they are way nice and are so willing to correct my French every time I open my mouth. It is great..... haha, really though I am enjoying my time here in Le Port.  I hope that I can find some really cool people.  Sorry my emails are really short I just don't have too much to say. I am happy healthy and having tons of fun. Please pray that Madagascar will be opened back up again soon. And the plague will go away so we can get back in there, blessing their lives.

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment