Monday, February 19, 2018

Feb 19 - Peak St Louis


Well this week was another great week in the life of the mission. I have been doing a study on the Book of Mormon just about the spirit and how we can improve our personal spirituality. I saw some interesting things as I tried to apply the things I have learned that as we attempt to keep all the commandments of God we are promised to have the spirit with us. This week we were able to see many miracles this past week, especially while we were finding.

We had been kind of worried about one of our families not being able to catch their bap date on the 24 because they are still not married legally. But after having a lesson with them this past week I saw how truly dedicated they are and how much they want to be baptized. Please keep them in your prayers (Ivan and Zarsoa).

Also this past week we were able to have Gevon come to church again and stay for all three hours so that was great. I really am so soorry for how bad my letters are I mean to write more and say more. I will try to get better at it.

Have a fantastic week.
Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment