Monday, February 5, 2018

Feb 5 - Akory zo raha

Great week here in Fort D! Love it here, it is way beautiful. And the work goes great here. I will talk about some of our cool investigators. We have this guy Dider he is about 23 years old and he is going to school. We have taught him about the Book of Mormon and he has accepted it. He quit praying about 2 years ago due to some concerns with the pastor of his church. He has been searching for the truth for a while and he is super cool, I am excited to see the things that come from him.  He asks great questions and is super funny.
Sorry not a ton of time today, we have a big day planned so I don't have time to write about all the wonderful experiences I have had here, but ask me when I get home and I will tell you.  haha. Really I love my mission It is the best mission in the world. I feel bad for anyone else who can't serve here it is the best.

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment