Monday, March 5, 2018

March 5 - fivoriana avao

Well this week we had a ton of fun. Involving weddings, new investigators and meetings with a member of the seventy. It started off on Thursday right before me and Elder Hunter flew off to Tana. We had two of our investigators get married and should be getting baptized this Saturday we will be doing the interview tonight, and hopefully they can pass it. Then we flew off to Tana. In Tana we had an MLC conference with Elder Palmer of the seventy, you may remember him, he gave the talk about Beholding and Loving those that Disappoint us. I learned so much from the MLC and have tons of great thoughts and ideas to apply into my teaching and leading. We then on Friday drove with the Palmers to the airport and boarded a plane with them to Fort Dauphin. It was really cool I got a lot of personal time with him. I again learned a lot. I have loved my time and the things I have learned. We then had a great zone conference with him on Sunday after church where we learned even more wonderful things.

That is the time I have today.

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment