Monday, June 18, 2018

Jun 18 - soa avao aty am nay

This week was great!
This week was really good I was able to get my last zone conference from President Foote, it was a wonderful conference. I loved it, learned so much from him. He has been one of the most influential men in my life. He is a spiritual giant. he will be missed.

We are still working as hard as we can to catch all of our goals. We are getting pretty close. We are having allot of our investigators progressing towards baptism. Nicole has accepted baptismal date finally. It was a miracle and she is way happy to be getting baptized. She will be getting baptized on the 30th of June. We are preparing 5 investigators for their baptismal date on that date. I am sorry again for such a bad email today, just know I am happy and healthy, and not another place I would rather be on earth right now. I promise I WILL WRITE A MUCH BETTER ONE NEXT WEEK. 

Love Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment