Monday, June 4, 2018

Jun 4 - Last Transfer

Well we had just finished the second to last transfer, and it went by so fast. my transfer is that I am staying with Elder Rabeemananjaina in Amparihy, I am really excited to stay in Amparihy with Elder Rabe. I am hopping to see a few more of my investigators get baptized, also looking forward to spending more time with our recent converts.

Some really cool things that happened this past week we had a few brand new investigators come to church this past week the coolest one was Nicola he is so cool, he came to church and now he reading the Book of Mormon and searching the truth, we left Sunday with homework of him reading the Book of Mormon and searching for the truth, he works everyday this week so can't learn until next Saturday so we will see what the spirit does for him this week. One of the realizations I have had on my mission is what I say really is not all that important in the conversion of an investigator, If I don't speak the language super well like I did in Reunion, or if I say something really bold really wont effect the investigator too much. But what will affect him is if he feels the spirit, if he gets a confirmation that what I say is true, If he himself is searching for the truth and desires to find it. That is what really effects them. I hope this week he has a great week with the Book of Mormon and the spirit I will continue calling him this week to remind him but I am looking forward to what he feels and learns personally this week. On Saturday I imagine our lesson will be a little bit of a question and answer but mostly just talking about what he learned and felt from the things he read. Please pray for him to be able to hear the spirit.

I love this mission, things are going great! I could talk about 30 other investigators just like Nicola. I love the work I am doing. Be safe and have fun this week

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment