Monday, June 25, 2018

Jun 25- efatraha


Well this past week was awesome. We had some great lessons. We had a lesson with Anje this week and it was good, we explained that where he is right now in his life he has a lot of problems, and how he is not sure what he should do. We then talked about how the Savior can and will bless him if he has faith. We read the scriptures in Luke, Matthew, and Mark, that say those that try to save their lives, will lose them. those that lose their lives for my sake will save their lives. We told him that he needs to be willing to lose his life, so that he can save it. He needs to have the faith in Jesus Christ and believe that he will be able to be saved in his everyday life. He agreed that he needs to leave his life and follow Christ. He is not married so he will be having a hard time getting baptized. We can't teach him this week because he will be out of Fort Dauphin. He will be coming back next week so that might be the last time I see and teach Anje.

Nicole has passed her baptismal interview, so she will be getting baptized on this Saturday. I am so excited she is one of the coolest people I have taught my whole mission, also Justain is getting baptized this Saturday. These will be the last baptisms I will have on my mission I am looking forward to see these people enter into a covenant with God and Jesus Christ. I love my mission and the times that I am able to see the changes in others life.

Have a great week and try to enjoy every day, life is too short to be upset or sad.

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment