Monday, January 15, 2018

Jan 15 - One of the best weeks of the mission


Well where to start?
This week was another week of miracles. I am not getting surprised by all the miracles I am seeing anymore. It really is just part of life now. I will talk about the baptism of Erwan. On Saturday was the baptism of Ewarn. It was a beautiful day, I was able to see the light of Erwan change as he came out of the water spotless, and with a feeling of greater hope and love. He then received the Holy Ghost on Sunday and could not stop smiling. Really one of the happiest kids you will ever see. When days like that come on mission it makes everything worth it.

Right before the baptism I received some fantastic news. President gave me a call and said "Elder Wolfgramm, I got great news, you are going back to Madagascar. you will leaving on Wednesday for Fort Duaphin." I could not stop cheering and celebrating. It was one of the best news I could have heard. Don't get me wrong I love the island of Reunion and the people here but I love the people of Madagascar just as much. (and I can actually speak to the people of Madagascar)

That is pretty much the week and the highlights from this week.

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment