Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Jan 9 - la vie d'un missionnaire


Well it was another great week to be a missionary. We found a ton of new people here this week. I am way sad because right when we are having success in the work and right when there are miracles every day I am getting transferred/ kicked off the island. I went down to the visa office and asked them if there was any way could stay and they said no you must leave. So I will be heading to the island of Mauritius. I am really excited to be going to Mauritius It will be a great experience. I am sad to leave another island that I have come to love as well though. We will be having another baptism here in St. Denis on this Saturday. It is Ewarn he was the first guy I met when I first came here to Reunion he is also the one I have been wrestling with on Monday mornings. He has decided to get baptized and get on the path that leads directly to happiness. We are also working with this guy named Zeeshan, he is about 22 years old who is studying at the university he has got a lot of questions about life in general and how the Gospel will bless him in his life. He also has questions about what the Church's views on world arguments right now. and why they are the way that they are, like women rights, gay marriage, wars, racism... etc. I think it is so interesting how different the questions are here than they are in Madagascar. In Madagascar no one would really care/or know about any of the problems of the world right now. It is really a different world completely here in France than in Madagascar. I am loving the opportunity to have all these experiences.I love it here.

Life is great, enjoy it, and find peace.

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment