Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Jan 2 - The Volcano


What a fantastic week, it was full of baptisms, miracles and a volcano. First off we had a baptism. My investigator from Le Port got baptized. Joele one of the coolest women I have ever met in my life, got baptized. She has finished the Book of Mormon, and has seen her life change completely. She sees so much more happiness in her life. Her relationship with her father has improved, and she notices tender mercies from the lord every day. And she has greater peace in her life. She is so grateful for the gospel in her life. It has been one of the many miracles I have seen here in La Reunion, and one I will remember for ever. Also another miracle we had was on Sunday as we were walking to church we saw this guy and we invited him to church and he showed up. Literally as we were going to church we got him to come to church. and then had a great lesson with him.

Finally I had the opportunity to go to a volcano today, one of the few active volcanoes on earth way cool.

I love my life and this mission. I can promise that blessings come to our lives as we apply the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives. but you will never know that unless you apply them.

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment