Sunday, July 2, 2017

Jun 27th - Transfers

Transfers
Well we got the transfer news and it turns out that I am staying another transfer, but I won't be with Kruger. I am going to be with Elder Rafalimanatsoa my new native companion, he is the last native companion in the mission so I am so pumped. I cant wait to really start to get good at Malagasy, Elder Rafaly is not good at English at all, so the next 6 weeks will be straight Malagasy, no English. I am so stoked I cant wait!

In all honesty I am very sad that me and Elder Kruger are getting separated, he is one of the greatest people I know and will probably the best missionary to serve in this country. He is wonderful! I learned so much from him. It sucks but I have new adventures to gain with my new companion.
The area is going great, we are just going to have to wait a couple more weeks until our next baptism when Zackatina comes back to Tana and gets way diligent again. When that happens, he will get baptized. We are also making a lot of progress with Fiddison and he will be getting baptized probably with in the next few months, hopefully. Yeah that is basically all that is new.

Love this area and this mission!

Be of good cheer, life is too good. Try to find the good. Trust in God and all will be good.

Elder Wolfgramm

No comments:

Post a Comment